Okay Youth Workers, I have a question for you.
- What do you do for Halloween?
In recent years, I've noticed more and more churches move from saying nothing about Halloween, to hosting various Halloween alternatives such as trunk or treat. But for as many churches who host Halloween alternatives, there are student ministries that participate in the holiday festivities and take students to haunted houses, haunted hayrides, spooky hay mazes, and haunted amusement parks.
What I want to know is, What do you do?
- IS THERE A CHURCH POLICY THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW?
- DO YOU SCHEDULE OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES?
- DO YOU PLAN UNOFFICIAL HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES?
- WHERE ARE YOU WITH THE WHOLE HALLOWEEN HOLIDAY?
Share your thoughts below.